Hey guys anyone fish Stony Lake past weekend?

Just wondering if anyone knows whats goin on there. Heard from the resort walleye has been very good and Numerous large muskies being caught.... Don't trust resort info so..... Anyone can say what they think you want to hear...Appreciate the help if anyone knows.... Thnx

If we're talking Stony/Stoney in the Kawarthas, Musky aren't open until the first Saturday in June.

I was on Stoney last Friday looking for Crappie. Walleye weren't open yet

There weren't many fresh weeds in the shallows where I was, but I found a few fish around Hurricane Point.

Other shallower Kawartha lakes that I visited on the weekend had much more developed weed beds.

I'm sure Stoney will soon catch-up, now that the weather has warmed up again.

Garry2R's

Was up at my trailer on the weekend at littles just across from pine vista. Got up late Saturday morning and got a couple of walleye and ran into a small school of big crappie. My nephew was on the water at first light and had their limit of walleye by 900 am. Went out again Sunday and got one walleye and the wind came up awful. We found a fairly sheltered bay and caught some more big crappies. Will be up there on the long weekend from Friday to Monday. Send me a pm if you like.

Edited by kingofthesteelhead