Green Side Up (NF)

Clampet

A lady decided to call a contractor to have some rooms re-decorated.

Upon arrival she brought him upstairs and showed him the master bedroom and said, "I would like this room in a pastel yellow".

The contractor wrote something down, on a notepad he was carrying, then proceeded to the nearest south facing window, opened it and hollered "GREEN SIDE UP!"

The homeowner paid him no mind and directed him down the hallway to the washroom.

"I would like the washroom a light shade of blue, please."

Again, the contractor whipped out his notepad made a quick note, and opened the bathroom window, and yelled: "GREEN SIDE UP"!

The lady by now was wondering what all the yelling was about, but refrained from giving into her curiosity, and said nothing.

She now asked the contractor to follow her downstairs to the living room.

"I would like the livingroom walls to be painted an off white, maybe something like ivory".

"Very good, ma'am,", answered the contractor. He again made a note, then walked over to door, opened it and yelled: "GREEN SIDE UP!!"

By now the lady could not hold her tongue any longer and inquired: "Why do you keep yelling green, when none of the colors I want are green?"

"Oh", replied the contractor. " I have a job directly across the street at your neighbours". " I have 3 blond girls laying down sod".