Algonquin HELP!!

Fergie10

First off hello to all

I am in need of some help. i have been reading posts on Algonquin and have been reading all about trout. I have never fished trout mostly pike and walleye. I will be on Rock lake due to being on a school trip so we cant go to far into the interior. Anyways was wondering if any of my bass, pike and walleye gear will work. Are there Pike and Walleye or all trout?

Any help would be awsome

Thanks

bass

catfish

cisco (lake herring)

darter

ling (burbot)

minnow

perch

pike

pumpkinseed

sculpin

stickleback

sturgeon

sucker

trout

walleye (pickerel)

whitefish

You'll find all of them in algonquin hope that helps

Rock lake is a nice size so most to all of the fish species on the list should be there

Edited by AILE GOBY

Hey Dude, im going to be in the same position in 3 weeks. Im going to be more interior on Booth Lake. What i suggest to use is heavy spinners, so they go deeper trout cuz they like colder water. Run the ridges and structures. Also use alot of perch coloured lures...im going to be using Husyky jerks cuz they go deep. Ill also be jigging around deep rock structures with white and chartreuse twister tales. IF you are going to be canoeing, you can put some weights on the line and troll...that should be a success. Hope ive helped. Take some pictures if you can... beware of Blackflies cuz they are hatching! :canadian:

All the best!

Pachone

your jokng me, i went to rock lake, there are hardly any fish there, we were told by the park range about the great selectino of trout. I fish trout all the time, and we only caught rock bass. Just to tell you the best place to fish is the weeds of rock lake, this is what it looks like

n1646010047_134154_8078.jpg

n1646010047_134149_6621.jpg

n1646010047_134156_8656.jpg

n1646010047_134151_7227.jpg