Toronto Island Report

thanks guys...

and yes, the females always outfish the males for some odd reason!

it's so hard to satisfy the crowd here. :( I've posted before without blurred images and got some pms asking me to blur them. I blur them this time and people get annoyed of the blurring.

i didn't blur the carp pic cause it didn't reveal any shoreline structure. i know you can recognize the vegetation though.

next time i'm just gonna say what i caught and not post any pics.

hope to bump into some of you guys! :)

and no, i don't have any secret spots. i think it's fair to say that the toronto islands is pretty heavily fished. there are so many people that fish it, it's ridiculous. But hey... the fishing still produces.

When we got off hanlans, there were already 3 people fishing as we arrived, half an hour later, another fishermen from hanlan's passes us. towards the end of the day, we see another group of fishermen all targetting pike.

Nice pike and carp. When fishing the Islands, I have to say I always ended up catching the small jack pike like your holding, not the beauty that your girlfriend is holding. I miss fishing the Islands - Always good fishing to be had once you find the spots and escape the crowds.

Hey dsn - you should know by now the carp are always stacked in that place at this time of year and even more so once the lillies start to come up!