MotorGuide Pro Series Bow Mount

Maverick

I was thinking of getting a MotorGuide Pro Seroes bow mount trolling motor. They are on sale at bass pro and I was reading reviews that were saying the Gator Mount 360 doesn't hold the motor properly and the motor spins in the mount. Are these just a few isolated cases or are they that bad? If anybody has one, please chime in and tell me what you think of them. Thanks!

spend the extra dough and get a minnkota.ive heard alot of bad things about motorguide.most of the pro run minnkota,the way i see it if your gonna spend 500 why not 800 and get something thats gonna last.my friend basskickers runnin a 55lb minnkota maxum and its a sweet motor powerful and durable.after fishing with him all last year it sold me to get the 70lb maxum had her out fri and today just out for a boat ride man this motors got balls cant wait till bass season.

not tryin to knock motorguide but having owned a 30lb tiller motorguide and it burned out.i decided to try minkota this time they just seem to be constructed better.buy whatever u can afford on a student budget any motor is better than no motor remember boat control and covering water are key elements to success.