Bass Pro Breathables: Crap / Not Crap?

Douger

I'm looking for entry level breathable waders. A guy I met on the river said he's had no trouble with his B.pro brand. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them - positive or negative.

thanks!

If you mean the white river ones (the in house brand) I can vouch for at least a half season with them last year and no complaints. I have the stocking foot hip waider mpdel and a pair of cheapish red head boots to go with them and they served me well, no tears or leaks to speak of but I didn't slide down any rocks or anything really bad so I can't say I stress tested them much. I was in the same boat as you - just wanted an entry level set and for the money they sure seemed fine to me.

Hi,

I have a pair of white river breathable waders. They lasted me 1 1/2 years before they started leaking. I do a lot of walking up and down the river while fly fishing. I fixed them with the Simms repair kit and they'r not leaking anymore. I'm still using them regularely and have no more problems so far.

I think they are a good chice for very light use. They will break for sure if you stress test them.

Make sure you get the wright size. If they fit you well, they'll last longer too.

Good luck.

I also have a pair of the White River breathable waist-high stockingfoot waders.

They've served me well for a couple of seasons, although water no longer beads up on the surface. Still haven't experienced a leak, though. I'd recommend them as a good entry-level light-duty breathable.