Swan Lake

Domi Fish

No I'm not talking about the ballet. I'm talking about the lake just off 16th Ave. between Markham Rd, and 9th line. I'm wondering if anyone has fished this body of water before, or have any idea on what species of fish reside in this lake.

Planning on doing some fishing there this summer with the kids. Just not sure on what fish to target.

I'm sure someone from this site has tried their luck there before.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Last time I was there we were pulling out big buckets. Mind you that was before they built the residences around the "lake". They stopped allowing people to fish there, the residents complained to the right people, I guess. Check it out, but be prepared to get turned away. Things change and that was 15 or so years ago, so you might just be in luck. The only way to know for sure is to see for yourself. Good Luck!

I will try and find out for you. I have the contract there for the Finishing. The Builder is FRAM. I will check into it there the next time I go there.You could just go in from the back off of Buroak Dr and go through the site. The site will be finished this summer though. May want to get permission some how though.