Cannon Ball weights

2 tone z71

The sharks do work great but be careful on which you buy, there was a bad batch of them that had an air bubble in the casting, which resulted in them not tracking straight, when running dipsies whith the bad ones you were gauranteed a big mess. They have since taken care of the problem but there are alot of bad ones still out there, have a look at the ridge back rattlers we have had good results with these as well. As far as weight goes 10's seem to be what most guys run, but it all depends on the guage of fiberglass your boat is, make sure you use some sort of backing plate if you are deck mounting them.

Nate

The sharks do work great but be careful on which you buy, there was a bad batch of them that had an air bubble in the casting, which resulted in them not tracking straight, when running dipsies whith the bad ones you were gauranteed a big mess. They have since taken care of the problem but there are alot of bad ones still out there, have a look at the ridge back rattlers we have had good results with these as well. As far as weight goes 10's seem to be what most guys run, but it all depends on the guage of fiberglass your boat is, make sure you use some sort of backing plate if you are deck mounting them.

Nate

its built heavy and theres no way I could put a backing plate in there no room,I may have a hard time putting big washers and the nuts in there as it is

Cannonball weights depend on depth typically

up to 60ft deep 8lb

up to 100ft deep 10lb

100+ ft deep 12+lb

the heavier the cannon ball, the less blowback you'll recieve

also need to go heavier if you're running a down speed probe...

as for rigger boards/risers... i can custom make them for you if you'd like...

i've done a bunch for people...

samples of my work:

Rigger5.jpg

Rigger4.jpg

Rigger3.jpg

Rigger2.jpg

Rigger1.jpg

July2dLarge.jpg

Brian.jpg

BJtoS10TrippleAssy.jpg

Sample.jpg

thats nice work man is that your swirl