I Went To Bps & Lebarons Today

fishindevil

well i was stupid enough to go to bass pro this morning with a member from the board,erine and we were there when it opened and it wasnt to bad until about 11am,lots of good deals we both picked up a brand new 6 mega pixel camera,there were only a certain amount ,to be had you needed a red ticket to get one and the camerea is awsome :thumbsup_anim: its all i need .got all the bells & whistles ,well the flyer said it all there were combo rod & reels,lots of things on sale so we did really well,left there and went to lebarons around 12pm and it wasnt to bad,it was no tax day and lots of things on sale ,i picked up lots of owner hooks,mustad triple grip hooks & crankbait snaps some deep diving x-raps,reef runners and stuff like that so all in all just getting that really nice camera alone was worth the drive,so the traffic and crowds wernt to bad as long as you went like us,first thing and got right out of there,well take care and happy holidays..see you guys at the swill... :thumbsup_anim::santa:

Edited by fishindevil