ok, so I am a newbie here too

splashhopper

Welcome Splashopper....

My name is Canuck2fan and I am a fishing addict....

How you will know you have the dreaded disease of fishing addiction is when you base your tiling price quotes on how many reels it will purchase.

Or it might simply be when you offer your wife a deal she can have that shoe closet when you get an equal sq footage for a fishing gear storage room....

Also if you have more than 4 Steelhead rods and are actively looking for more take warning.

If you sole criteria for purchasing a new vehicle is if it will hold all your gear, your fishing buddies and tow the boat that would be a sign...

The signs are many but by being on here you will find out how to deal with all.

We are not adicts we are fiends addicts go to meetings, ohh wiat this is kindof a meeting isnt it. oh well you know what they say, the first step towards redemption is admitting that you are addicted.

welcome abord I'm new aswell and i love it here already

have a good one, looking forward to some nice reports from you

hillbilly

canuck2fan:

I might already be in trouble then:

1: i already own two sets of reels and rods..

2: i try to coordinate jobs on Fridays( or not) that end by noon.

3: My wife thinks i was a much happier guy while i was still fishing... she sees no change in me talking with my new fishing friends!

4: My daughters ask me what i am gonna do with the 5k worth of golf gear I own and i immediately start thinking, maybe i could trade soem of it for soem kind of fishing gear.

5: My youngest daughter notes i already have my fishing FOLDER on this laptop loaded with links.

6: I am talking about the last rainbow i caught, IN MY SLEEP !

7: I have a new prayer already cooked up " please fishing gods, pleeeeeze let me at least get a hit today"

canuck2fan:

4: My daughters ask me what i am gonna do with the 5k worth of golf gear I own and i immediately start thinking, maybe i could trade soem of it for soem kind of fishing gear.

This boat only cost me $2300 (including 18hp motor and trailer).....5,000 could go a LONG way, PLUS get you some other fishing equipment......LOL. See...making you think aren't I??? LOL.

boat3-1.jpg

Welcome aboard Slashhopper!

It sounds like you’ve carved out a nice existence for yourself.

As a 13.7 handicapper let me offer this tidbit; there are loads of bad days on the golf course, in fact you can make an argument that everyday you don’t birdie every hole, is a bad day. But there is no such thing as a bad day of fishing.

They just don’t happen.

You are going to love this group.

Jim

Edited by Radnine