Talon Lake

Bitsmith2k

Hey guys, just trying to get some info together for a trip we've got planned for the first week of june..

normally we hit up the south bay of nipissing and have had good success, but this year we've decided to change the location.

so we're booked into a place on Talon Lake.. anyone fished it before? any insight? not looking for way-points or hot spots, just having a hard time digging up any decent info on the lake.

thanks guys!

mike

Mike I have fished it a few times it has a real mixed bag of fish .The walleye fishing is good but alot are caught in the slot size.

Have caught quite a few walleye here.

There are some good numbers of Muskie in there and Pike and Bass are in abundance.I have been told there are some lake trout too.

You want to be on the lake early before the pleasure boaters get up and zoom around there are many cottages on this lake .

you will like this Lake very nice place .Have a good time.Mike :Gonefishing:

Mike I have fished it a few times it has a real mixed bag of fish .The walleye fishing is good but alot are caught in the slot size.

Have caught quite a few walleye here.

There are some good numbers of Muskie in there and Pike and Bass are in abundance.I have been told there are some lake trout too.

You want to be on the lake early before the pleasure boaters get up and zoom around there are many cottages on this lake .

you will like this Lake very nice place .Have a good time.Mike :Gonefishing:

hey Mike, thanks! looked like a nice lake from some of the pics i was checking out..

i'm not going to hold my breath for walleye.. i'm sure we wont have many problems getting into pike though..