Major Tackler Manufacturer Support

bbog

Well blaque,you said it first but i was going to say that !!!why dont the date stamp line,they should so then we know how old it is for sure,i know i have had both,fresh line just feels different,and stale line,like trilene xt has like a powder feel to it,when its new it doesnt,and it will change color too,so us fishermen can tell the difference sometimes,maybe we should all send them an e-mail and ask them that question???? cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Well blaque,you said it first but i was going to say that !!!why dont the date stamp line,they should so then we know how old it is for sure,i know i have had both,fresh line just feels different,and stale line,like trilene xt has like a powder feel to it,when its new it doesnt,and it will change color too,so us fishermen can tell the difference sometimes,maybe we should all send them an e-mail and ask them that question???? cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I agree with everyone saying they should date stamp the line...... I remember when Trilene changed the packaging about 2 yrs ago. I still see some stores selling the old package with the bass on the front so at least a person knows to avoid that line. Otherwise though it is almost impossible to tell how old line is, mainly because it could be a year old before a store even gets it.