Cabelas

Whopper

Well with all the reports lately of crappie customer service and pricing I thought I would share a great shopping experience.

I've been in the market to purchase a portable heater and after some homework I decided to purchase a Mr. Heater "Big Buddy" model. Well I placed an order online at 10pm last Weds night and the terms of shipping said 3 to 6 days. To my surprise the order I placed arrived in my office at 11:30am this morning :) The box was all in one piece and everthing was accounted for, looks great, can't wait to use it :thumbsup_anim: I received my order in exactly 37.5 hours.

This is not the first order that I have placed with Cabelas and can assure you it will not be the last.

I got what I wanted for the price I was willing to pay and got it quickly, so I am happy camper.

Cheers

I've always had good experience when ordering from Cabelas. Since they opened the store in Michigan I haven't had much need to order online unless they have their free shipping offers then I save on gas. Plus they don’t charge sales tax. I just wish they had better deals on their spring sales like BPS does. :D