12 V Power socket

icefisherman

I need to buy couple of those 12V Power sockets to installe on my boat:

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...0003000_200-3-4

Bass Pro has them but only online...went to the Vaughan Mills store 2 weeks ago and out of 4-5 different types they sell on the web site they only had the most expensive one for like $13 or so. The boat department shelves were like wiped by a tornado...almost nothing there for sale....ugly picture let me tell you.

Does anyone know who else might be selling similar boat power sockets and for how much?

I am sure Bass pro will eventually restock their empty shelves but I'd like to buy now and install them as I have so many other things to install on the boat.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Wallmart (auto) , CTC , Princess Auto

Just to name a few

Don

Thanks Don.

I've checked my CT and WalMart and nothing there...but this maybe because those are rather small stores. I'll check some larger ones in Mississauga tomorrow to see what they have and will also stop at Princess Auto as I was there 2 weeks ago but didn't know they sell those there.

Just tried searching the CT web site and nothing there either...unless they are called something else there?!?

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Edited by icefisherman

Any idea what do they cost at Princess Auto?

Haven't got the riggers yet, but have agreed on their price with the supplier.

Just bought bunch of Bert's tackle stuff (rod holders, swivel bases, tracks, etc.) and am waiting for them to arrive by end of the month.

Will be buying the riggers and possibly the Trollmaster shortly after that. Just trying to spread my budget arround.

Maybe you've got some great deals on pair of MAG 10's? :thumbsup_anim: I'd like to hear about it ;-))

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Just bought bunch of Bert's tackle stuff (rod holders, swivel bases, tracks, etc.) and am waiting for them to arrive by end of the month.

Will be buying the riggers and possibly the Trollmaster shortly after that. Just trying to spread my budget arround.

Maybe you've got some great deals on pair of MAG 10's? :thumbsup_anim: I'd like to hear about it ;-))

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Nope - no deals on Mag 10's - I gave up looking and just bought new off ebay!

Really like the Mag 10's with the extending boom,swivel base, and HIGH speed retrieve

Don

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Emil, give me some time I'll find the better ones made by "Marinco", well worth it, no corrosion. I think they are available in Newmarket

http://www.marinco.com/scpt/ProdPage.php?l...20Shore%20Power

Edited by Fisherman