Short Carp Report from Thursday

Rich

I figured OFC needs a fishing report so I thought I'd post this little one from Thursday.

Well with Sugarpacket and Splenda on the east coast I decided I should make the best of it and get out fishing. Been telling our friend Jamie that I'd get her out fishing for over a year now so we figured yesterday was the day. Got down to the dam and after giving her some casting lessons we had our lines in the water. I was hoping to get Jamie into some fish - she had some massive hits, one nearly took the rod but she didn't get to them in time (too busy lost in her own world). I managed to land two scrappy little guys but man oh man I should have brought a net. Reaching into that water was like reaching into liquid nitrogen.. FREEZING! After releasing these two fish I made a break for Timmies real quick.

DSC01001.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

Meh even if the fish were tiny by carp standards they still put up a scrap and it was good to get out. Looking forward to getting out again but it looks like the weather may have other plans this weekend.