high school 3pt. competition

1Harringtona

I was competing in my schools Basketball three point shot competition. The rules were that the person with the most shots in out of three would win or move on to the next round if there was a tie in the first.

In the first round I tied with 3 other people we hit 2 out of three which was the most so we moved on to the next round in the next round the others had 1 out of three while I had 2 out of three so I won.

I know that this had nothing to do with Fishing but I was just really happy that I won.

Congratulations. Now grow to around 6'8", take the right courses and finish in the top 25% of your class.

And if that doesn't work, use those same skills to practice with a Flipping Jig.

You'll be hitting the docks for 3 pointers in no time :thumbsup_anim:

Congrats on the 3 point competition.

Hookset.

Ya, 3 pnts for hitting the dock.....6 for chipping the paint on a $60,0000 bass boat. :devil:

Then a grand to touch up the chunk out of the glass after the guy catches you after the short but dramatic chase across the lake. :blush:

Congrats BTW, and you would have hit all 3 shots in the second round if you didn't try to show off!