Snow Shots......

brandon

It seems every post of mine starts off like this but it finally stopped rainin today and I decided to go hike in the white stuff on seymour.......the place was dang packed.....everybody had toboggans and were zippin all over the place......most of them were tobogganing close to the parking lot....where there is 4" of snow at best.....people here seem to be either impatient waiting for a real snow fall or just too lazy to hike up to where there is some fresh powder.....To avoid being taken out at the knees by renegade sledders I headed off to Mystery Lake and there were no footprints to be seen.....perfect. If you remember a few weeks back I posted a photo with a tree with some dog tracks behind it in the snow. Well I wanted to sort of capture another scene like that one but I couldn't find any animal tracks so I had to use my own for this first shot....

010_1_2_tonemappedresize-1.jpg

I continued around the lake and made my way to a small peak and took this panoramic shot...

Panorama46resize.jpg

and now....the Tribute....

Since neither my camera or lenses have any sort of image stabilization, taking most photos and especially HDR photos, would not be possible.....That being said, I present you with this HDR photo of......my tripod..........sorry guys i was bored lol

071_2_3_tonemappedresize-1.jpg

enjoy