Would tomorrow be a good day to go fishing or not?

Hi all,

I have a quick question...

I have the chance to take the day off work tomorrow and go fishing down at the Toronto Islands - probably for the Islands 'Big 4' - Bass, Carp, Pike and Salmon. However what with the weather forecast to be cool and cloudy, I'm wondering if it would be a waste of time and better to save my time off for a day with better weather.

Can the fishing be good in such conditions?

Thanx for any advice

Just go what have you got to lose .Sometimes I do well after a cold front.Remember there may be less people and the worst day fishing is always better than the best day at work.

Whats in your hand.Nothing right so what do you have to lose nothing right.Go and fish and post us a great report you always have great shots and we enjoy them .Good Luck

Mr Bond,

Some of the best days I've ever had piking were the days before and up until a cold fronts moved through. If you're in Toronto head down to the lake shore and give a few casts over by the canoe rental harbour. ( By the mouth where they launch the Kayaks ) I'm pretty sure you'll be pleasently suprised! This time of year especially... Trust me on this one.

FHR

Edited by FishHeadRic