Credit River-friday(no Luck)

huntervasili

Hey every one got back from a chilly day at the credit today... conditions werent so great... water visibility was not very great but that was only a problem if you could get your hook below the endless stream of Ice and slush flowing down... not a single bite but enjoyable none the less... might be better later in the weekend when all this snow and ice melts with the warmer weather... so GL to anyone goin out... had a heckofa time trying to keep the ice out of my guides too... anyone else have any luck steelheading?

One unexpected problem i had though... I was there with my little brother (14) who likes fishing some.. but not particularily in the cold weather. and while he was drifting he got a snag which he tried to undo, when this guy who we had seen was walking (i guess to go back to his car) crosses the river no more than 5 feet in fron of him right where he had been fishing before he got the snag, just looked down at his snagged line and walked by... as you probably have realized by now the guy had disturbed this area in which my brother had been fishing, nearly guarunteeing no chance of fish because they would have been startled. I dont have a problem if the guy doesn't wann go out of his way to help but the least and most respectable thing he could have done was at least walk around... sokmetimes i just wonder how a fisherman could be such a prick... as well if you are on the OFC forums (which i doubt cause it seems to be a bunch of great people) I hope you are ashamed of yourself because my brother actually felt bad that someone could be that rude to a newcomer in the sport... I dont know about you guys but i know I dont wanna share a river with these____ fill in the blank... too bad people have to be that way but the good thing is there are many more good people than bad ones in this world...

Tightlines everyone,

Bill

one of the reasons i gave up river fishing was people acting like that, i have zero paitence for Bull so you can imagine how scenarios like that played out.

but otherwise give it a couple days by tuesday it should settle a bit and the steelies should be on the bite