good spots

blurr

You fish from shore or boat? Where are you and how far are you willing to travel? What species of fish are you targeting? You looking for lake spots or trib information?

You may want to include more info in your request. I'm not from that area, so I cant help you, but someone else may be willing to share.

Hmm, I am pitching an ear for this one...

Here's my info if anyone has any spots to suggest.

I live in Hamilton, and like pike, bass, anything with fins. Will drive an hour as well. I know some of the more common places (bronte, other tribs) but would like to find something less crowded.

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but figure many of the places that apply to you apply to me as well...

Hey Brian....I hear what you are saying about spots that are crowded. The problem is those places are the ones where the fish are!! We shore anglers have to learn to live with the crowds, as good spots are very few and far between. You likely will not get an awesome producing spot that is not crowded from someone on this board, as generally if they have one, they'd like to keep it that way. One way to try to avoid them is to fish in the middle of the night....crowds tend to thin out a little.

I have a few out of the way places (more than an hour away from you), but it took a lot of time to find them. Some were told me under the strictest confidence I wouldn't tell another soul (you generally have to gain their confidence), most from me walking and trying out spots. Networking with the people in those crowded areas is a good way to get new info as well. I have made a few pretty good fishing buddies from those spots...and chances are they'll share with you an out of the way spot or two.

Good luck in your quest!!! To me, finding spots like we all are in search of is the Holy Grail of shore fishing!!