walleyedreamer(aka Chris) and bassdreamer(aka Kim) quinte advanture.

walleyedreamer

Well head for Quinte Saturday morning, Aug 25. if any of you fellow OFCer. did not read my post from three week's ago. left around 8:00 am. taking that good old 401. to 49 Maryvilla. and on to sunny gas bar. for gas and smokes. then to the public launch. and to Merkland park. did not fish on Saturday. two week's of fishing. what's one day right. well Sunday came and bassdreamer aka Kim and walleyedreamer aka Chris had the itch. we were both ready to run down to kevin dock and get some of them great quinte walleye.as the morning fish came to a close. no fish. 12:00 noon and headed to the cottage. fish that evening and still no fish. said to Kim hope it's not like last year when we got 6 walleye and 3 bass in two weeks.well Monday came along, and so did the bacon, eggs, and toast, and coffee. half to start the day off right. you know. on Monday we got on the board. Kim 2 walleye to my 1 walleye. as the first week came to an end,on Friday. Kim had 4 walleye, 2 large mouth bass, and 1 northern pike. i ended up with 7 walleye, 5 large mouth bass, and 1 pike. and a small perch.

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

Edited by walleyedreamer