Edgar Lake, Sorry so late

beerman

Ok , I know you forgot about me, but I did not foget you guys. I finally found a few minutes to post a few pictures of my annual fly in trip with cochrane air services. Ok, here it goes..

The first picture is taken from the balcony of our hotel in North Bay. We made it a 2 day drive up to cochrane due to my uncles age. We drank alot of pops from that balcony that night. You know, it was due to the excitement of a week in the great north, fishing, drinking, and eating.. It was about 90 degrees that night.

Well we slept like babies after that night. Got up, and drove the rest of the way to cochrane , ontario. We arrived at the Best Western in cochrane around 2:30 pm. It was freekin cold. About 50 degrees. We checked in and ran into Italo, from canadian sportsfishing. Very nice man. He was going into Kesagami that day. He said they were supposed to have been in there alreay, but they were backed up flying????? I was like, of poop.. We had a great dinner that night, and a good sleep. Woke up at 5 am saturday, and met Mark around 6. We were in the air by 8:30 am. Awesome flight, as we flew in the turbo outter. They had to rent out Hearst Air outter, because people have been stuck in the bush for over 3 days due to the weather.. OUCH. Here is a picture of us loading up this AWESOME airplane...

The next picture is a picture of Kesagami. Edgar is about 3 km from Kesagami. We could hear the boats all week.. LOL

Wow, i used up my Max upload space??? What can i do to post the rest?? Damn

north_bay.jpg

saturday.jpg

kesagami.jpg

Edited by beerman