Brook Trout fishing...

Dozer

Good fishing everyone!

Well, I've caught pretty much every fish of Ontario excluding Bowfin and ...and... well, I'm pretty sure thats the only one... oh ya, Sturgeon.

I've actually started gaining interest in Flyfishing and would like to extend my fishing experience by catching more river fish, in particular, Brook Trout. I've never specifically hunted this fish, but I have landed a few in my time. We've got one hanging on the wall in the basement that a butcher of a taxidermist stuffed for us... it measures over 18+ inches ;)

So could anyone fill me in on some secret spots to fish for Brook's, pretty please! I know that giving away fishing spots is a touchy issue, but please fill a young fisherman in! I dont keep fish, I do it for sport and bragging rights :)

Any information would be appreciated. PM me if you dont want to tell everyone about a certain spot or two.

Merci mon amis!

Aight, lets keep it around the Toronto area, give or take an hour or two.

Solopaddler, ya, I kinda had a feeling this would happen.

A river name would help, I'll figure out the rest. I'll then read into the physiology of the fish and crack the Brook Code.

Edited by Dozer

Lol :wallbash: no one whats to give there hot spots away bud put on some waders and walk some streams. dont mean to be rude but if it took me five years to find a really good spot you think i would tell someone with 5 post who i have never meet? would you?