Lake Biscotasi (chapleau area)

sturgman

Leaving Saturday mornin with the family to lake Bisco for well over a week and was hoping to talk to anyone who has ever been there before as i'm a Bisco newbie. We are launching from Bisco onto the main lake and wingin it for 7 days and im a little aprehensive about finding a camping spot on the lake that will hold 4 tents comfortablly. But like always it always works out. Guess im just looking for tips on catching pickeral the pike and maybe even a few lake trout ta boot. Does anyone have a map that they could send me? as im going in totally blind... Bags are packed, boats ready for launch and i'm pumped :Gonefishing: Cheers, sturgman

Hi Sturgman,

We fished Bisco a few years ago & it's an amazing lake. It was a bit overwhelming because it's so big & we didn't have a fishfinder at the time, but just fished a lot of good looking structure & were able to catch some nice walleyes. Don't think you'll have any trouble finding a camping spot.

Here's a link to a map of the lake (It's from Grey Owl Camps' website) & it's pretty accurate.

Good luck & show us pictures when you return!

http://www.duenorth.net/greyowl/cabins.html