FRIDAY SIMCOE SMALLIE REPORT

snagmaster

Nice Smallies guy's Simcoe is an awesome fishery, as you get out there and do better and better, more than likely so will you desire to test yourself, this is what got me started, you go out and catch 30 bass, after a while is like great but can I do it with pressure and time restriction, I would like to see you guys try it, give me a shout if you would like some advice or help. Mark

Edited by Mark Kulik

Congrats on the nice smallies guys, fishing is a ongoing learning process just when you think you got it figured out you get thrown another curve ball.

I have been out to Simcoe a couple of times this year fummbling my way a round but I am slowly starting to get the idea. I figure in a few more years I may have some decent knowledge of the Simcoe smallie.LOL

I was out with my son last week for a few hours and we caught 8 smaliies,I was up on him 6-0 at one point and he was getting frustrated until he finally had a pick up when everything was said and done he boated a nice smallie that was pushing 6 pounds maybe more didn`t get a weight on it ironically it was his first trip to Simcoe and his first ever smallmouth the smile on his face was priceless.