Hello & question for camp trip

ysrho

Hello,

I was actually registered here last year but I have been away for a full year and had to make a new account.

So again, hello everyone, my name is Young and I was a student at UofT but now I am doing my grad studies in Europe.

I am here in TO for the summer holidays and have been fishing/camping whenever I can. However, all this is coming to an end soon when I have to go back to Europe.

Therefore, as a final trip, my friend and I are looking for a good fishing/camp trip for 4 days, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. We have done couple of Algonquin trips already and many provincial park trips within 3,4 hour distance from TO. We do not mind a further drive and would really like to try catch muskie. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I can't be sure about camping at Parks with Muskies as I haven't caught one at any of the parks I've been to - though I too would like to find such a place and catch one of those toothy creatures.

Otherwise for good fishing I would suggest the following parks (some I have been to, others have been recommended to me):

Algonquin

Charleston Lake

Balsam Lake (pretty sure there are muskies in there)

Bonnechere

Bon Echo

Killbear

Restoule

Silent Lake

St Lawrence (pretty sure there are muskies in there)

Good luck