Thunder bay river 'eyes

tbayboy

In fact fishing was the furthest thing from my mind

LOL...and the fact that you had your fishing great was just a coincidence...hehe.

trying to figure out how a software guy can get back there and make a living that'll let me by one of those river side homes

Do they have computers up there yet? :lol:

Sean....great report and pics. It's great seeing you get out there and fishing...I always look forward to your reports. Some real nice eyes there...hope the fish dinner was spectacular! Sure is a pretty spot in the summer...I was born here in the big city...dont know if I could handle winters up there...LOL.

Thanks Dan I'll be taking you up on that offer for sure. I've actually been in touch with a couple friends up there just to poke around and see what the job market might hold but I'm not holding my breath. Next summer I think I'll have to take up air canada on the $999 all you can fly in ontario package, 4 trips and its paid for itself.

Oh and Cliff about the dinner - here's the annoying part. I go fishing Friday and Sunday to bring home some fresh fish so we can have a little dinner for the visiting out of town family (of which, by the way, I count as one) and what does my dad do? Yeah he throws the dinner the evening AFTER I came back to Toronto. Old bugger can catch his own fish next time :)