Chapleau & Restricted access lakes

I'm a licensed prospector in Ontario with a land claim in the restricted area with a no " motorized vehicle" sign . Got a $240 ticket by a chapleau CO for accessing my land claim . He says i need a vehicle access permit from.them and it will have restrictions 1 no fishing 2 no hunting . The land claim is 2 hrs from phone service or food . My family has always fished and hunted for food while in the land claims .This seems crazy to me . This just seems fishy 🐟  to me . I pay the Ontario government for a license & a land claim and then get a ticket for accessing it ? what the hell is going on with our crown lands . The above letter shows Doug ford promising to do something about this in 2018 . The co s are wasting our tax funds to support the rich & elite people to fly into lakes on our crown lands. Absolutely disturbing imo . Send this letter to Doug ford if you support the cause.  I've read a few old threads on here about this same issue.  Anyone know and good paralegals lawyers with a good understanding of these issues.  Thanks 🍻 

Doug Ford Letter PC Promise-OFAH Response 2018.pdf

I swear I replied to your PM and said that vehicle access to the Chapleau Game Preserve was restricted.   Maybe I forgot to hit send?  If so, apologies.    Can't be driving in there that's for sure.   That came into play soon after Mike and I did that grueling portage into to fish for walleye.