Not all natives are guilty....

Stoty

Case and Point....

Meatheads like Ranger Guy here wants to open fire on fellow canadians for blockin the highway!!

your an idiot, shoot yourself if your that angry at the world

Sorry you see it that way addy79. I don't think somebody that cares about being Canadian would stand on the 401 with a loaded weapon to get thier point across. I'm not being racists .. I don't care what thier race is.

That act is illegal and is a violent civil protest which should have been shut down as soon as possible as to protect the general public.

Here in Canada our laws do not/nor should they allow this sort of behavior dangerous acts no MATTER WHAT GROUP YOU ARE WITH!

Peacefully protest holding signs, voting etc are how to get your views heard. NOT LOADED FIREARMS!

why is rangerguy a meathead for giving his honest opinion? Yes the choice of words were not the nicest but neither is the protest. If they break the law they should be punished according to the law regardless if their land was stolen or sold for beads and tobacco and alcohal hundreds of years ago. I don't understand the mentality of our natives these days, why cut off your nose to spite your face? Do they expect the average Canadian tax payer to be proud of them or support them? they are criminals because of their actions, not their heritage! IMO

"Hours later, the OPP issued an arrest warrant for charges of mischief against Mr. Brant, the Mohawk from the Tyendinaga reserve near Deseronto." - Globe and Mail

they will get whats comig to nem for the blockade