Hockey

bassmaster4

LEAFS or HABS  

44 members have voted

1. 1. which is better? LEAFS OFCOURSE

• Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Montreal Canadiens

Pretty much the dumbest poll, as in all of sport; not just hockey, the Montreal Canadiens are the greatest dynasty of any sports team with more cups/trophies and final round wins than anyone.

Ignore that, you ingnore fact, which makes you ignorant. :P

Okay now,no doubt they are the most storied franchise in hockey. In the sixties the Leafs were right there with them. The seventies belonged to Montreal,no question. BUT, in non pre-historic times they haven't exactly been ruling the league. Since the eighties the Islanders,Oilers,Devils and Wings have ruled. Had Mario stayed healthy the Pens would have probably gotten a couple more and been added to that of those franchises labelled "dynasties". In more recent years (say the last dozen or so) one would have to agree although the cup has alluded Toronto they have had more success,playoff appearances,conference finals, etc. than the Canadiens. Neither has exactly been breaking any records mind you. That said, Leaf fans have been treated to a few good runs in the playoffs (thanks"Killer"). Sadly it was just enough to give us a glimmer of hope,but man was it entertaining. I was on the edge of my seat alot of times. Can you imagine the streets of Toronto had the Leafs won ? It'll happen again guys. Just let me be alive to see it dear lord.