Real Estate in south western On.

Good news today on the reno situation. The Armour Rock slid down from a 50 year storm we had this spring. Had a 100 year storm last fall that started the erosion of the lakefront. In order to reset the wall an excavator has to walk here in the water. Both the MNRF and the Long Point Conservation Authority approved my plan and issued the permits today. We can't put the machine in the water until July 2nd due to fish spawn, I have no problem with that, it is what it is. 3 weeks for approval from each beurocracy, (even spell check can't get that word). 3 weeks is fast, believe me. Hopefully we will put it on Com Free or Point2 by August 1st. Real Estate commissions are brutal. Brokers wake up every AM and their revenues go up by 3% a month because of the market. Great time to be an agent. 25 grand on 500K, not a bad day.

If anyone is interested in a 1000 sqft. totally renovated, new furnace and central AC beachfront Lake Erie property where you can watch Small Mouth, Gar Pike and Carp spawn from the deck while having a Pop drop me a PM. Finders fee applies. I will put this on the classifieds Art.