wkrp

Finally found it

After a very long search for Lund paint I finally found a source close to home. I took the paint code to Carquest and they were able to get it for me the same day. Looks like my baby will get a refresh this year

Edited by wkrp

• Similar Topics

• Found Some

A few years ago a friend gave me a few of these Matrix spoons. I finally took them out and gave them a washing behind the boat this summer. I only had one of the large 5"+ ones and caught a ton of trout on it before I lost it due to operator error. 😥 I looked for replacements but was having a hard time locating them as they seem to be discontinued now. I did manage to locate them and placed an order with SAIL.ca  Just checked and there are none of the colours I bought left.  Good thing I

in General Discussion

• Finally

1st Simcoe laker of the season. It,s been  a grind for some reason,but finally managed to put one top side. Came out of no where when I was reel up to cover the water colom. Was a quick red streak at 60 ft and strike.    

in General Discussion

• Reeds huts on Nippising report. Finally got out

With my knee surgery back in December I knew I would probably only be getting out twice this year. The overnight Reeds hut rental on Nippising has been a tradition for 3 years for us. We always look forward to it and Melissa and Dan are top notch. The fishing has been hit or miss the last few years but not this year.  It’s so funny too because this year Dan said the fishing was slow. First night we landed 13 perch and a 2 walleye and thought we were doing pretty well. (Both walleye were bel

in General Discussion

• finally pulled the trigger and bought a few ice fishing items

My first post in a while... Really excited since I FINALLY bought my first ever portable ice hut.  Bought a 4 person Woods arctic toaster on sale and it has good reviews.  Hope it lives up to its name of toaster.  Already set it up in the house and seems to be of very good quality and material is nice and thick and well insulated. It is on the heavier side, but it comes with a nice backpack type carrier and 8 nice ice anchors. First time ever using a portable hut let alone buying one.

in General Discussion

• Found this on another board -Stolen Kingfisher Boat

Unique boat stolen around 29-30 November, 2018 from Blue Moon Marina north of Barrie. This is not my boat but similar.  (Mine is a blue KingFisher 2425)  1) 2018 KINGFISHER 2325 Coastal Express vessel Hull # ON5915030 (4 hours on boat) – maroon and grey in colour  2) 175HP Suzuki outboard motor attached   3) Aluminum dual axel trailer Please contact OPP if observed, Thanks

in General Discussion