Bassin Video

cl_fishin

Well done! Great vid. I fished a few times out in front of mbay this fall but didn't have that type of success on the smallmouth. I knew fish were around but they were very difficult to coerce. I mainly tried swimbaits, spinnerbaits and drop shotting. Good call on the wacky worm, should have have given it a go. They wouldnt touch a drop shot finesse minnow or drop shot tube. Only got a couple smallmouth each day. Was able to get one whopper by the drop off at tic tac that was 5lb11oz but that was my only bite that day. The largies on the other hand kept me busy this fall in the same locations you were.

Thanks it was a great day, the Smallies fishing was tough for numbers but the size really made up for it, drop shot bite was pretty much non-existent all fall

Well done! Great vid. I fished a few times out in front of mbay this fall but didn't have that type of success on the smallmouth. I knew fish were around but they were very difficult to coerce. I mainly tried swimbaits, spinnerbaits and drop shotting. Good call on the wacky worm, should have have given it a go. They wouldnt touch a drop shot finesse minnow or drop shot tube. Only got a couple smallmouth each day. Was able to get one whopper by the drop off at tic tac that was 5lb11oz but that was my only bite that day. The largies on the other hand kept me busy this fall in the same locations you were.