Bass Pro Sale

Yellow Fever

So...i'm looking for a Gen 2 Touch 9, Get a flier from Bass Pro about their big sale. I call them up so they can reserve one for when i drive up on the weekend...the clerk says we don't have any and we didn't have any BEFORE the flier??? i ask about the 12 don't have any of those either????? thats a heck of a sale....a little unbelievable isn't it? No wonder i rarely go there with that nonsense.

Don't count the day's Make the day's count

You can probably get a better deal from Radio World at the sportsman show,

Or if you don't mind driving to Woodstock, Jose at Angling Outfitters will beat any body's price, he will walk you through The unit and set it all up for you,

Worth the drive for his exceptional customer service IMO.

I used to go to the big Spring sale all the time. Some great door crasher items (and why I have a lot of crap I don't need!). I recall there was always a line up at the electronics counter. One year, the model advertised wasn't available and they replaced it with a model a tier above for the same price. It's not likely to happen again, but you never know. Personally, I'd call again because who knows if you talked to the correct person the first time. Not that I am defending BPS, but this happens all over these days.