Sunday Report

keram

It not happens too often, but this weekend I've decided to start wetting line in the afternoon instead of the morning. Left the house at 1:00 pm, 2:30 on the water. To make it even more unusual for me I've decided to try some new spots to fill the blanks on the map of my favored lake. I was not disappointed. In about two hrs I've hooked 5 pikes, nothing big so I did not want waste time for pictures. With two of them I've practised " long distance release", looks that I still know how to do it :thumbsup_anim: . One of the remaining three (about 26-27") went back in to the drink as a reward for good fight :clapping: . Last couple (24-24") decided to stay little bit longer to take part in the fish fry contest :w00t: . I've needed little bit time to prepare them for the performance of the lifetime, but no dissapointment here:

They took first place on the table. :clapping:

med_gallery_186_32_57107.jpg

About 5:00 PM on my way to the launch I was casting from time to time not really paying attention :whistling: when I had a solid hit :o . After few minutes I've landed this baby (25"). Now, this deserve a picture, and then back to the water. :dunno::thumbsup_anim:

med_gallery_186_32_4658.jpg

This catch was completely accidental:

5:00 - sun still high

7' deep

bare bottom

on "five diamonds"

I think, I will be fishing afternoons more often