2 People useing 3 to 4 Rods

Fishmaster

Was out on the Lower Grand River last night and seen a few boats useing way to many Rods .....what fishing is not fast enough for ya allready you need to break the Law .....well i did get some photos of guys useing to many rods .... comon people use comon sence fish legal ....and please stop keeping baby walleye lot of the fish that are being caught are way to small only 2 year old fish let them go work for bigger fish or you won't have any fish to catch ...Me and Brando had a fun night just catching and releaseing fish Walleye Cats were on big time last night ...sorry no pics of fish just poachers ... O and Walleye Limit on the Grand River is 4 Walleye not 6... :Gonefishing:

Was out on the Lower Grand River last night and seen a few boats useing way to many Rods .....what fishing is not fast enough for ya allready you need to break the Law .....well i did get some photos of guys useing to many rods .... comon people use comon sence fish legal ....and please stop keeping baby walleye lot of the fish that are being caught are way to small only 2 year old fish let them go work for bigger fish or you won't have any fish to catch ...Me and Brando had a fun night just catching and releaseing fish Walleye Cats were on big time last night ...sorry no pics of fish just poachers ... O and Walleye Limit on the Grand River is 4 Walleye not 6... :Gonefishing:

I don't know why the MNR doesn't put a size limit on walleye in Ontario. In Michigan the minimum size has to be 15" for a keeper & there are a few places that it's 13". I personally only keep walleye that are 15" to 20" & the majority of the time I don't keep any. When I fish in Ontario I practice the same except when there was the slot limit.

Edited by Zib