fishing in big four lake

I am heading up to spruce schilling camp on une19-23 was up last year and had some luck on Big Four Lake on hwy 560 just east of shining tree, has anybody else fished that lake sure could use some tips, also does anybody know where to aquire a map of the lake. Last ear we launched on the southeast side of the bridge on hwy 560 and went north skirting a small island and then headed due north across a shallow bay to an outlet almost like a river where we caught some small picks and pike, would like to know how far you can go up that outlet and if there is another launch on that lake as the one we used was quite shallow. Thks

There is access to the lake at the north end.

Go north on Grassy Rd., it's just west of where you put in before.

The lake comes right up to Grassy Rd but just before that you'll see a trail on the right that goes to the lake.

I was down that trail once looking for a different lake and if your boat isn't too big I think you could launch there.

We only tried fishing there once for a few hours and went in the same way you did (before we stumbled on the other trail); caught a bunch of small pike.

You can look here using the fish online tool and zoom in to see the lakes layout.

http://www.web2.mnr.gov.on.ca/fish_online/fishing/fishingExplorer_en.html