Angus lake temagami

Pickeral eater

Hi all! Am heading up to angus lake in temagami this Saturday with a friend for the week. Just wondering if anyone has fished the lake before and what to expect. The limited info i found is that the lake holds walleye, pike and smallies although smaller fish. Looking at the map, it doesn't have any islands, mostly points and small bays to fish. Anyone know of any drop offs or bottom structure that we may want to fish? We are bringing two young lads and hope to put them on fish and possibly trigger an interest in the sport.

Thanks in advance

Bill

If it's like the other lakes in the area, it should be an easy lake to find structure. It's also quite thin. I wouldn't worry too much about maps.

Again comparing the other lakes I've fished in the area, you'll probably have a hard time finding fish during the day (unless you get great weather conditions for fishing), but the evening bite should be quite good for all species.

I've been meaning to fish this lake for some time but always seem to choose one of the other million lakes in the area.