grand river.

millermin

i headed to Caledonia grand river few times, my spots after dam, but i got nothing. people said it will be better before dam, is it correct. and i went York too, seems like water too shallow there. is there any nice spots between Hamilton and Dunnville, or others close hamilton?

Binbrook so so, because i only bites and fished before 8 am, but they open at 7am, one hour too short, any friend have same experience?

Thanks

Tons of good fishing between Caledonia and Dunnville. Pretty much anything you could think of too, Smalllies, Largies, Pike, Walleye crappie, I could go on for a long time. I'll outline some of the things I find most important while fishing this stretch.

1) Tons of access points, take the opportunity to get down to the river that way, However....

2) Explore those areas. Your success rate will skyrocket if you don't fish where everyone else fishes.

3) Wear sandals, old shoes, crocs, waders or anything you feel comfortable with and get in the water, that's how you find the fish.

4) Those shallow areas, they will eventually get deep. Fish the deep areas as they will hold fish. But don't forget about the shallow areas too, Most fish will come in at dusk and dawn to feed.

5) Until you find what you want to catch, use white twister tails on a 1/8 oz jig head to cover lots of water, and also big un weighted dew worms. Both will catch you tons of fish

Lastly, I would try to get out to Binbrook at some time. It really is a fun day there with a crazy amount of crappie to play with and even some good size bass. (even the pike are getting larger now)

Good luck!

Tons of good fishing between Caledonia and Dunnville. Pretty much anything you could think of too, Smalllies, Largies, Pike, Walleye crappie, I could go on for a long time. I'll outline some of the things I find most important while fishing this stretch.

1) Tons of access points, take the opportunity to get down to the river that way, However....

2) Explore those areas. Your success rate will skyrocket if you don't fish where everyone else fish

2) Explore those areas. Your success rate will skyrocket if you don't fish where everyone else fish

2) Explore those areas. Your success rate will skyrocket if you don't fish where everyone else fishes.

3) Wear sandals, old shoes, crocs, waders or anything you feel comfortable with and get in the water, that's how you find the fish.

4) Those shallow areas, they will eventually get deep. Fish the deep areas as they will hold fish. But don't forget about the shallow areas too, Most fish will come in at dusk and dawn to feed.

5) Until you find what you want to catch, use white twister tails on a 1/8 oz jig head to cover lots of water, and also big un weighted dew worms. Both will catch you tons of fish

Lastly, I would try to get out to Binbrook at some time. It really is a fun day there with a crazy amount of crappie to play with and even some good size bass. (even the pike are getting larger now)

Good luck!

i headed to binbrook many times, but after 8am, no biting. why?