Fishing Trip Help

ozarks

Hi, I'm new to the site. I'm looking into the possibility of doing a fishing trip in ontario with a large group of friends. We are looking at the Seine River chain of lakes right by Atikokan. Has anyone ever fished there or know anything about it? We plan on going up the last full week of May. Also, if anyone knows of any other places in ontario where you are able to camp and rent boats for a reasonable price I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I fish up river on this body of water, You will like this area. The lakes on the Seine have been seeing more Crappies in the 14" to 16" range. Also the Pike and Walleye have some size, My biggest Walleye was 33" and was caught on the Seine River. The Bass are plentiful and big.

You can check with these lodges that are on this water system and see if this is what you’re looking for.

Seine River Lodge or Perch Lake Lodge and I believe there are a few more that you may find on the internet.

I live in Minnesota and own a home in Atikokan, so I don’t know much about the lodges.

If you have not fished this area before, You will be glad that you did. People and the lakes are some of the best.