MrSimon is flying in- Hearst Air- some pics to show him the cabin and stuff

chris.brock

I thought if I was going through the effort of digging up some old pictures of Quantz Lake, I'd post them here in case anyone else was interested

the anticipation and planning of a trip is half the fun, I can tell he's already excited

100_0985_zps816828a2.jpg

we had to fly right through a rain cloud, the only cloud in the sky, but it was right over Quantz

100_0988_zpsb87d3059.jpg

Mr Simon, get ready for lots of this

100_0990_zpsde8dc7ba.jpg

100_0998_zpscdc74b79.jpg

cabin/ camp pics

100_1040_zps01109bd4.jpg

100_1018_zps702f9555.jpg

100_1007_zpsfc6b036e.jpg

100_1006_zps5e2fd0ce.jpg

100_1004_zpsb8b67126.jpg

here's an odd pic I came across, I went swimming and must have picked up a leech, Hahaha

100_1049_zps8eb5399b.jpg

Edited by chris.brock

Thanks!

Nothing like getting excited for a trip that is over a year away :thumbsup_anim:

I'm assuming you took in your own axe? And it looks like the seating situation is pretty limited .... we can take in camp chairs - shouldn't be too heavy.

That leech is gross. I don't think I would have been so easy going about it as you.

I was going to suggest you contact Chris through OFC when you switched from Wanzatika to Quantz. You're way ahead of me!

By all accounts you picked a good one.

(99.9% sure Hearst will have an axe at all of their outposts)

Thanks!

Nothing like getting excited for a trip that is over a year away :thumbsup_anim:

I'm assuming you took in your own axe? And it looks like the seating situation is pretty limited .... we can take in camp chairs - shouldn't be too heavy.

That leech is gross. I don't think I would have been so easy going about it as you.