Fishing at Killbear Park

FISHEYEZ

Hey everyone. So far my summer fishing has been slow, I tore most of the lligamentsin my left knee about a month ago. However, I am going camping for a few days at Killbear, for the first time, next week. I am looking for pointers for fishing the park shoreline. I am not specifically asking for spots, just would like to know that there is quality fishing to be had. I did a google search and found some posts from years ago which offered some advice. I cant exactlly go for km's worth of "leg work" searching tho,so any help would be awesome. Pm's are perfect too.

Thank you in advance!!

P.s. I will post how it goes

I've been to Killbear a few times. Casting from shore, I would say quality fishing isn't realistic, but you do have the chance for some fish.

Bass or pike would be likely targets.

here's an idea, especially if you have a premium site with access to the water- in busy places like that, after dark fishing can be rewarding, a worm under a glow float, a noisy crank bait or surface lure

that's all I've got,

let us know how you do

oh yeah, if you don't feel like cooking, you can order a pizza delivered right to your camp site, I thought that was pretty cool

Edited by chris.brock