Jack's Lake Musky Fishing Advice

SMOKERCRAFT

Just looking for a little advice if anyone has some tips for fishing on Jack's Lake in Apsley, ON.

I am heading up to Jack's Lake Lodge this weekend and we will be going after Musky.

I have fished this lake several times in the past, with some success, but have not been on it in about 8 years and was looking for some tips on lure selection, any hot spots and whether I should be trolling or casting at this time of the year?

Also, looks like the weather is going to be overcast all weekend with a good chance of rain so if anyone has knowledge of fishing in these conditions in the area, any information would be greatly appreciated.

The owner of the Lodge, Joe, has told me that he will have a map of the lake for me and some spots marked out when I get there, but if some guys on the site have experience/success with certain lures then I will be all ears.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

~~~~Jack is one great phishery, with logs stump sticking up on one end, lots of bass, some nice size walleye near the river mouth, trout down the far end in the deep holes, and skis just off the shore lines in about 20' great for trolling, and oh yea plenty of crappies if you can find them