Question re: 2003 Legend 17 Xcaliber

Hey folks,

I have a 2003 Legend 17 Xcaliber deep V with a 115 4-stroke Merc. Boat and motor is in reasonable shape -- except it does have some cosmetic scratches on each side of the boat and one side of the motor. It is merely cosmetic, but it is certainly noticeable.

I'm wondering what a fair market value might be for this boat? I understand it's tough to be exact without seeing it, etc.

Everything works -- it has a GPS fishfinder combo, 2 electric downriggers, a bow-mounted Minn Kota, a 2 bank on board charger, 2 livewells and a baitwell, etc. I've owned it since 2006 and got a pretty good deal buying it due to the cosmetic scratches (it blew off a guy's dock into the neighbour's dock in a storm, hence the scratches).

Glad for input as to an estimated value? This year I fixed the steering cable and livewell pumps, last year I replaced the bilge pump. It's a very stable boat and rides well -- has a stainless steel prop...top end is about 41mph on the gps.

I can also provide more details, etc.

Thanks!

My kids are getting older and might want to ski/wakeboard, so I'm wondering about upgrading at some point...hence the questions.

Kevin

if the boat was 25k 10 years ago

Year 1 20% (maybe just over)
Year 2 another 5% to 10%
Year 3 another 5% to 7%
And then about 5% year on year.

between 8 and 9 k ? but them scratches!!!! painting a boat is not cheap!

Edited by krixxer