breathable waders

luv2drift

(Psssst dude,Ryan, alter the thread title)

Considering the love-in you now have with BPS, I bought some there, almost 50% off!

I got the ones with the neoprene booties. I trust them more than the booted variety.

Good luck.

Hope you had good fiddleheads!

breathables will only get you one thing.............WET !!!!!

I have had the BPS $150 dolalr pair and they were good for about 5 outings before they leaked in both legs through the seams.

I then purchased a pair of simms (top notch) ...... they lasted a season and began leaking through the seams as well.

After two or three pairs I got upset and sick of the returning and waiting for warranty bullpoop and went back to the BARE neoprenes. There a pain in the ass to put on and take off but they are reliable.

Just my 2 cents

Oh ya and I have two buddies that did the same thing and all of ours failed miserably , just incase you think its a one hit wonder !!!

snog thanks for the heads up on the title ...hahahaha.

jdmls ..really? Well I got the neo Bare's so I guess I'll just stick with those. I thought the breathable might have been a little cooler..guess not got a love this site for tips.

Snog fiddle heads are good. nothing like trout and fiddle heads. Did you sail the yak yet?

snog thanks for the heads up on the title ...hahahaha.

jdmls ..really? Well I got the neo Bare's so I guess I'll just stick with those. I thought the breathable might have been a little cooler..guess not got a love this site for tips.

Snog fiddle heads are good. nothing like trout and fiddle heads. Did you sail the yak yet?

Yup,

It was great. How the heck did you fit in it!

Funny story:

I paddled out to an island. Fumbled out of the kayak and kinda kicked it.

Woosh,

It was just out of grasp and then the wind caught it.

I was literally up the creek without a kayak.

I panicked,

Then I grabbed my rod and started casting for it, I missed and it got further away.

I was freaking out. Luckily I did a good cast and caught it.

Reeled it in slowly (thank god for 30# PP)

That was fun.

Thanks again!