Chartertalk Guide Service

If there is anyone interested in getting into some great fishing with a guide service in the Windsor area, I strongly suggest contacting Captain Bob Devine. I was out Sat. May 5th with Bob for the day, for some great walleye fishing. We launched from Colchester marina and managed to catch numbers of fish. Our biggest fish went just under 8lbs, releasing that fish and about 4 others that went 5lbs+. Still able to keep both our limits for the dinner table. It was a great day on the water. I was very impressed with Bobs Ranger 621, kept the day out on the big water comfortable and dry, with all the top of the line gear and tackle available to use and along with the professionalism and knowledge I was able to pick up and learn a lot of new tips and tricks from Bob out on the water. Thanks for the great day on the water...

ofnwalleye.jpg

Chartertalk Guide Service

985 Greendale Dr.

Windsor, ON N8S 4B2

519-984-4899

E-mail :: [email protected]

Hmmmm.

Some are fussy around here, and require a fancy intro complete with data, location, stats, gender, target species, gps coords, and pictures.

Others just like the photos.

Your first post was not really spam, since it was only the once. Commercial? Maybe, but no real indication. Very nice wallies, regardless. Good shootin' and props to the Captain.

We are all looking forward to your next post.