Well its been a while

mikeseb

Hey guys, well its been quite a while since Ive been able to hit the water, ever since june I have been swamped with work and havent had any time to fish, until last weekend that is. Me and my buddy decided to try the whirpool for trout and salmon, after about 3 hours with the only action being me loosing a nook on a cleo we packed it up and searched for another spot to fish. We found a small pond with decent access and corn all over the place so we figured we would fish for carp, after about 20 minutes FISH ON! My pb carp, about 10 pounds! About an hour goes by and my buddies into his first carp!! The fish got covered in sand when I brought it to the bank so I washed it off before trying to take a pic, but while washing it she slipped out of my hands and swam away! O well my buddy couldnt have been happier to catch his first carp. Felt good to be fishing again, work is going to slow down quite a bit as it usually does this time of year until the spring I cant wait to get into some chrome!

30991_10151173293699420_412577260_n.jpg