1st trip Kitty Hunting

Fishmaster

Launched the tinner last night for the 1st time on the Grand in hunt of some big cats ...well that didn't happen but i gave it a good shot from 5 till 11pm ...must have had 50 good hits and 49 good misses found the fish were being very picky for me..they would pick up the bait and drop it just as fast .also kicked 2 mice outa the boat tonight not sure how they were getting in the boat they must have been climbing my rope from shore sniffing out my stink bait.not noing were they came from but they were not welcome lol......back at it again tonight if the rain holds off ...Fishmaster

P1010322.jpg

P1010320.jpg

P1010319.jpg

nice night out tho, eh?!

we had the same luck the other night... i've got about a 11% hook up rate with 1/0 circle hooks, suddenly i don't feel so bad... but i know you'll pick it up like you do every year and show me just how awful i am lol

WHAT???

you did NOT use them as bait?

what a waste! :blink:

lol

Never thought of trying that Mouse and Cats might be a good combo ...as for 1/0 circle hooks way to small i use 4/0 and 5/0 big cat circle hooks ...you might wana try bigger hooks just a thought ...

Never thought of trying that Mouse and Cats might be a good combo ...as for 1/0 circle hooks way to small i use 4/0 and 5/0 big cat circle hooks ...you might wana try bigger hooks just a thought ...

i assume you carry them Steve? can't find them around here, 1/0 is the biggest i can get.... i know i need bigger ones, just can't find them is all... might come by one day and grab a pack or 2!!

Edited by phat bassturd