Mountsberg water level?

hotsky

I've been there a couple of weeks ago and water level was pretty low. At the dam that cement bad by the picnic table was at least 6" above water and it was impossible to lunch my inflatable with out me having to walk the boat for 50+ meters before I could get in and start paddling or use my TM. I was hoping after all the rain we had it would be a little higher now. Anyone been there recently?

Went last Friday and it was BRUTAL low. I arrived with my boat and didnt even bother trying to launch the boat. A monster truck would be required. Never saw it like this before. From my experiences, water levels have always been consistant in previous years. Our area got pelted pretty good this week with rain, wonder if Campelville got the same. Unless your using a canoe or a small boat that you can carry to the water, don't bother.

Edited by Fish4Eyes

There's a dam and water is always going thru - at least the times I've been there. I have a few days off next week so I'll go there again sometime. With the rain we had and less heat lately water has to be a little higher (hopefully).

Edited by Gray_Wolf

• 1 month later...

Diggin' up an old thread, but only because I don't feel the need to start a new one with the exact same topic!

What's it like these days? I know we really haven't had much rain but just wanted to see if anyone ventured out that way recently. Would be nice if anyone could chime in so I don't waste gas and time for nothing :P

Thanks a lot!