Garmin Oregon 450 GPS

GreenCanada

Additionally, if anyone has some ideas or links to where I can find an inexpensive copy of Bluechart g2 for Ontario, or the Backroads gps maps for Ontario I would be greatly indebted. I'm really thinking about dropping the cash on the Oregon, but I'm a bit worried about spending almost as much on maps.

I've seen some of the Ibycus maps, but I've heard there might be torrents with what I'm looking for. PM's readily accepted! :thumbsup_anim:

Additionally, if anyone has some ideas or links to where I can find an inexpensive copy of Bluechart g2 for Ontario, or the Backroads gps maps for Ontario I would be greatly indebted. I'm really thinking about dropping the cash on the Oregon, but I'm a bit worried about spending almost as much on maps.

I've seen some of the Ibycus maps, but I've heard there might be torrents with what I'm looking for. PM's readily accepted! :thumbsup_anim:

Here ya go http://www.noeman.org/gsm/garmin-gps-system/ everything your looking for and more:Gonefishing:

I have the Dakota 20 gps , which is basically a mini version of the Oregon.. I also have the ibycus maps and am very happy with both.. It's a little pain to download the map because of the use of torrents, so there is some hoops to jump through. The reason he doesn't offer a direct file download is because the file is huge (2-3GB) and his server can't handle it.

You could also buy the maps from ibycus in DVD form for $25. Still a lot cheaper than $99 from garmin.